Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Namaste Devotion Community!



I want to take this time to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Rae and I will be writing one blog entry a week and will be posted every Tuesday (hopefully!). This blog will showcase three recipes that I have either tried, wanted to try, or find interesting!

Because I’m a foodie and a dessert lady at heart, I wanted to make sure I showcase, one meatless recipe, one meat recipe, and one dessert recipe. I am a student in the kitchen and am constantly learning and growing on how to make healthier and wiser decisions for myself. I will also be showcasing a variety of food and nutritional topics.

I hope you enjoy the recipes and information I post and if you have a recipe (with photos and directions) that you want to share with the community feel free to email me at: rae@devotionyoga.com

This is a community and sharing allows us to grow and expand our current state of mind and our knowledge. So let’s share and I hope this can grow to be something big and beautiful.

Your Friend,
Rae 








No comments:

Post a Comment