Sunday, December 1, 2013

Client of the Month: Alejandro Hernandez

I have chatted with Alejandro many times and wanted to get to know him a bit deeper. Like I have asked many other clients and teachers before, below are just a few details about Alejandro I thought ya'll would find interesting.


Hometown: Manzanillo, Cuba
Childhood Ambition: To have my own business
First job: Busboy 
First yoga class: 2002
Favorite yoga pose and why: Upward-Facing Dog for good upper body strength
Person who influenced me most: Aunt Clara
Perfect day: Yoga, meditation, nature and love ones it sure feels good.
Last book: "The Living Gita" by Sri Swami Satchidananda
How do you live your yoga? On a deeper level I am more aware of our human spiritual connection I am kinder to all living things and nature in general and feel more present so that I am able to experience the moment deeper. 
Retreat:  Kripalu RR
Proudest moment: Having a successful business 
Indulgence: Traveling abroad
Last purchase: Shoes by Dolce Vita
Biggest challenge: Keeping my mind clear to be able to experience the moment deeper
Next trip planned: Venice, Italy 

Inspiration: I am inspired by  nature, children at play, art and architecture 

No comments:

Post a Comment